|What a nice surprise!|
We've hit 30 episodes (though there's probably more but we stopped keeping accurate records somewhere in the teens) and as a result there's going to go for a bit of a change of online 'format': to match the Blog's trend of song titling it's way to greatness (Thanks Bob!) we're gonna do the same with the Podcast. This time around, it's the 1977 classic from the Eagles. The relevance will become clear as we go along, honest.
This Week, I am Discussing:
- Being a Comedy Raider and getting pissed off at Moaners.
- What you can do to prepare for the Expansion.
- Realistic goals and attainable rewards.
- Putting your Toons 'to bed' for the expansion.
- 25 Dailies? Yes I still do it!
- Garrisons 101 is all about how we got tons of patches and everything went HIGH DEF.
Contacting the Show:
alternativegodmother (at) gmail (dot) com
Social Media Gubbins:
@AlternativeChat on Twitter
http://www.facebook.com/alternativeblog on Facebook
The link to my 'Instant Bags for No Dosh' post is here.
As a reminder: nothing next week, then TWO WEEKS OF SUMMER HOMEWORK, then away again until September. See the previous Blog Post for more details.