|See Point 2 Below :D|
I am not a Gold Making Website. If you want them, there are plenty of very good ones out there to choose from, and each have their particular 'best ways' to make piles of shiny coins. In fact, a large number of people play this game just to make shiny coins, which I know can be as satisfying as actually doing the other stuff. Me, I do a bit from both Column A and Column B. As a result, I can tell you ways to make some cash to help you or your character along in the Expansion, but you'll need to bear a few important provisos in mind:
- Making money takes time. You will probably actually have to do some work.
- Making money can be easy for some people and harder for others. Find
a method that best suits
you. If one thing doesn't work, try something else.
- No scheme is 100% foolproof. The adverts are lying.
The other tip I have is time related. If you're going to do any of the things I'm about to recommend, do them for an hour. Don't spend all day/night, don't come to think of this as a chore or something you HAVE to do, just spend an hour and then go do something else, anything else. The deal with making money should not be that it becomes more important than the things you really want to do.
Right, so what can I suggest you do for an hour that will have a possible return?
- Use your Farm. Golden Lotus especially are a consistent money-maker. If herbs don't sell well on your Server (and you'll be best served doing a daily check to watch prices) then use your professions and plant Motes of Harmony instead. With the speed people are updating gear via the Timeless isle, leg patches and gun scopes continue to be solid crafts.
- Use your gathering skills. Check on the AH which materials are
selling for the most money and spend an hour gathering them. In many
cases this is NOT Pandaria herbs, skins and ores... so choose your market carefully.
- Buy three Potions of Luck (or make them) and go to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and grind the Mogu for an
hour. Sell what they drop and what comes from the Plundered Treasure Chests
you collect (especially profitable if you are a Tailor.) This also has the advantage of a) Golden Lotus BoA rep b) BoA Skyshards and c) Cache keys for further money making opportunities.
- Run some Classic/Outland/Northrend/Cataclysm Dungeons and sell everything that drops. Many decent Mogging items can be found in this way, plus many places have a mount drop chance.
- Go back to The Isle of Thunder and do Dailies. It's quiet, rewards you with Valor and there are further opportunities for Bonus Loot. Plus if your gear is about about iLevel 525, the Elites are pretty much soloable. This means Vanity Pet chances from certain mobs that can be AH vendored.
- Run Classic Raid content. VANITY PETS, plus gold and POSSIBLE MOUNTS.
- Go do the Shado Pan or Klaxxi Quest Hub Dailies. At 5.4 gear levels this content's pretty trivial, plus there are chances for Achievements. It's decent gold too.
- Spend an hour fishing in Pandaria zones and sell your catches. Also, CHANCE OF CARP VANITY PETS for resale.
...and I could go on, and on, and on... There are a vast number of ways to make yourself cash that don't involve complicated guides, they just require one quality you can't buy from a website: MOTIVATION. If you want the money, you need to do something about it. If all else fails and you've not yet started where this Guide suggested... go sell the stuff in your bags you don't need... ^^ All of it will contribute to your final total.
Most importantly, SEND THE CASH TO YOUR ALT. The best way really to do this would be to send everything to the alt and let them accumulate the wealth regardless, so then you won't have the temptation to spend it, and you may well be surprised at how much you end up with when you're done.
Finally, and even more importantly than everything else. START NOW.
SEVEN DAYS TILL BLIZZCON \o/
SEVEN DAYS TILL BLIZZCON \o/