|... realising I actually need to give EVERYONE a new spec...|
Even though this week has been officially deemed Pet Week (see yesterday's post) there are still stuffs to consider to return everybody to a workable standard. Hence, additional things To Be Dun In Game include the following:
- Giving all 12 L85's a spec, even if I don't intend to do anything with them for a while.
- Standardising the UI design I made across the family, which will include making sure everyone has a) the Traveller's Tundra Mammoth and the Sea Turtle on their action bars b) HS in the same place b) Oh S$£! buttons in the same place. I'll also make sure all three hunters UI's are the same (even if the specs aren't) and that even the bankalts have a new UI. It's not easy standing in the AH looking cool, you know ^^
- Finishing the missing glyphs for the Hunters, and then moving on to the rest of the family with glyph holes.
- Beginning to make lists of what basic supplies will be needed for the A Team as they go out to Pandaria.
- Now that the Darkmoon Faire is fixed, I can go get some more pets to put on the Resale Pile (TM)
- If all that isn't enough, I need to programme some 10 mans for the Guild...
However I intend to start this month on the health front the way I mean to go on, and THAT means what while my husband has a few days off and is providing childcare, I'll be off to the gym with my Fitbit in tow... so if you'll excuse me, off to try and knock off some more weight!