- Sometimes, you don't win what you want.
- Other people aren't all foolish, selfish and thoughtless.
- Generosity can be its own reward.
- It isn't just about what you /roll for.
- What you don't have isn't nearly as important as what you've worked for.
- There will always be 'that person'. Make sure its never you.
- Be prepared to work for what you want, don't expect it just to happen.
- You'll only get as much back as you put in.
Most importantly, always remember this is a game. However, it is a game that lives and breathes even when you are not playing. Never forget the people behind the pixels.