|139 Vendor recipes? I'm off to Northrend, aren't I? :(|
I am informed there is an Expansion coming :D
With this fact finally registering after a couple of weeks there is now the realisation (yet again) I have EVERY PROFESSION on a Toon, and I'm going to have to level them all over again. Add to this that this time around I have one secondary profession (Cookery) which will have further branches of specialisation, and I realise there's no way I'm doing this without a plan. Most of my alts are maxxed on Cookery because I'm a sad completist. This means I can (potentially) send five alts down a specialisation path each. That could be worth a few gold if the items aren't Soulbound :D
First off I'm going to need more bag space.
Secondly, I should probably consider some other variables, namely:
- Who's going to get levelled first
- What Professions will be of the most use at Launch
- What (if anything) will I want to be selling at Launch
- What needs to be offloaded before Launch
- Which raw materials I should stockpile to 'kick-start' each profession beforehand.
Whilst I ponder on this, I've made a list. This is all the family with the Professions maxxed, what professions they currently have, and what bag types/items they are currently using.
- P (Skinning/Leatherworking)
Skinning Bag, Leather, Volatiles
- W (Elixir Alchemist/Jewelcrafting)
Herb Bag/Gem Bag/Cata herbs and gems
- K (Tailor/Enchanter)
Enchanting Mats (Vanilla onwards) Cloth Bolts (same)
- M [Rogue] (Engineering/Mining)
Engi Mats (from Vanilla), Mining Bags, Cata Ore & Bars
- N (Enchanting/Inscription)
Scribe Satchels (inks from Vanilla), Enchanting Bag (Cata mats only)
- S (Herbalism/Skinning)
- M [Shaman] (Blacksmithing/Mining)
Mining Bag (Cata ores), BS stuff from vanilla
- M [Druid] (Flask Alchemist/Herbalism)
Herbalism Bags, (Herbs from vanilla onwards)
- G (Engineering/Mining)
Engi Mats (from Vanilla), Mining Bags, Bars (from Vanilla onwards)
- B (Jewelcrafter/Miner)
Languishing in SW doing naff all.
Anyway I digress. I am considering levelling a third Alchemist for procs. I am also looking at swapping S's skinning skill for mining. I may yet dump an Enchanter altogether. What I do know however is that I have a lot of things I could be doing running up to the Expansion, and if I want them done I'll need to get started soon...