|WARNING: Legendary quest lines are not cheap. That is all.|
- Putting anyone with a pulse who is eligible through the Darkmoon Weeklies. Quite aside of the chance for RARE PETS ZOMG WRONG DWARF the +5 to all skills not yet maxxed is not to be underestimated. Add to this the frankly ridiculous amount of stuff that you can pull from a Sealed Crate around the coast (24 Heavy Savage Leather and 18 Mythical Healing Potions last night) and it's the place to be until the end of the week. I have plenty of people who haven't scored a Bullseye yet. Addictive mini games ftw!
- Running those now eligible for New 5 Mans though them, repeatedly, until my eyes bleed and I have moar people ready for LFR.
- Investigating re-running ALL the Outland and Northrend dungeons all over again for those who could use the rep and the rewards for mogging. I'm looking at YOU, Honor Hold rep!
- Making back the 10k I dropped for Stage #1 Legendary Daggers. No, I doubt I will EVER make it to Stage #2 unless Blizzard award a 3000% damage buff to average Rogues. However the primary rewards are Epic, decently statted and are likely to last me until Pandaland, where I can store them away until DS is solable. Forward planning!
- Working out how I fit everything in with only 20 days before Christmas. GAH!