Dialect, 'blow in gusts'.
To waste time on an unproductive activity.
Yesterday, when I wasn't winning iLevel 245 PvP belts in the new VoA 10 man or completing the Weekly Raid Quest, was spent faffing. It wasn't true faffing per se, because ultimately it was useful. I've been meaning to sort out my vanity guild bank for some time, mindful as I am of there being a new expansion this year and as a result the need to store a load of new crafting mats. I like to do things well ahead of time, especially with materials for current items being pretty easy to come by and selling well. This meant the following:
- Purchasing a new tab on the Vanity Guild Bank, allowing far easier sorting and room for expansion.
- Upgrading all my alts bags to 20 slots using the vast amount of enchanting dust I seem to have accumulated with the equally huge amounts of Frostweave spread over the Alt Family.
- Selling a shedload of items that frankly shouldn't be in my bags in the first place (I mean how much Preserved Holly do I really need?)
- Consolidating all that kind of stuff in one place. The VGB now has a Seasonal section :D
- Spending an hour last night looking at the AH and working out what is a decent seller at the moment. Ironically all green items in the 10-55 range are going for ridiculous sums right now, including crafting mats. Living Essence never sold for 40g back in the day, that was the cheapest price I could find last night. Funny old world, Azeroth.
EDIT: I read that Saurfang is fixed. Hurrah!